If you missed the BuzzBack’s live webinar last Thursday, here’s your chance to view it at your own leisure! Watch the archive webinar.
There are a lot of online survey tools available these days that allow you to do one-off research projects for next to nothing. While these inexpensive tools are relatively fast and easy to use, they don’t always yield quality results on which you can base important decisions. Why compromise? There are ways to do quality research without breaking the bank. Let us tell you how.
Join us to hear how your peers are doing high-quality research on very limited budgets. Our panel of experts will discuss their experiences and provide real-life examples of how they’ve been able to do it. During this one-hour webinar you’ll learn:
- Five simple guidelines for doing quality research
- How a panel can reduce your research cost and improve quality
- What companies are doing to deal with ‘professional’ survey respondents
- When is it a good idea to call in the experts
- And much more’
Chris Schroll, Senior Manager Strategic Research & Analysis, Wolters Kluwer
Pat Merrill, Founder/General Partner, Merrill Research
and other research leaders from Fortune 500 firms
Register below, make sure to mention priority code MWS0025BLOG
Just a quick reminder here, BuzzBack Research in conjunction with the Market Research Event will host a complimentary web seminar presented by Brendan Light, SVP of BuzzBack Market Research. This web seminar will take place on two separate dates and times. For US viewers it will take place on Wednesday, March 18 from 2:00 to 3:00 PM EDT and for European viewers it will take place on March 19 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM GMT. Here’s a brief recap of the webinar:
Here are key takeaways from the presentation.
- Through a case study approach, specific examples will be shown that explore research methods that breathe new life into the way consumer profiles are created.
- Examples of award-winning, projective and enabling techniques that can be used in online quantitative research will be demonstrated.
- Techniques to overcome online research’s traditional problem of eliciting mostly top-of-mind, surface responses will be explored, with side-by-side results that show how these new techniques can demonstrably improve insights
- A new method of navigating open-ended responses based on Web 2.0 technology will showcase ways to highlight consumer learning faster and more efficiently.
- Case study examples will include: consumer goods, personal products and consume healthcare.
Register below. Mention priority code MWS0017IIR
For US Viewers: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/753336057
Mention priority code MWS0017MIIR
For European Viewers: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/767707777
Thursday, December 4th from 3:00 to 4:00pm GMT
Please mention priority code: MWS0016TMREEurope
Thursday, December 4th from 2:00 to 3:00 EST
Please mention priority code: MWS0016TMREUSA
Space is limited.Reserve your Webinar seat now at:https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/694919174
IDQ, an online interactive ideation process in which consumers create and evaluate names in real time in response to a product concept. We’ll demonstrate how we generated and sorted hundreds of names in a very short period of time.
??eCollage, a highly engaging online quantitative exercise in which respondents create an online collage that communicates what a name means to them and the imagery and associations it evokes. This enables us to go beyond a name’s obvious descriptive and feature-focused characteristics to its underlying emotions and associations.
Configurator, a unique building platform for gaining quantitative understanding of naming options in context. Using this technique, names are presented in an online interactive exercise where respondents select the preferred name, icon, color and other packaging elements. Respondents decide which are most appealing and meaningful to them when imagining the products on shelf and then provide insight into why they prefer those elements.
What you will learn by attending:
About the speaker Brendan Light, SVP, Research and Product Development, BuzzBack Market Research
Privacy Notice: IIR is dedicated to bringing you valuable information services such as this free Webinar. By registering for this event, you acknowledge that IIR may contact you electronically or by any other means regarding IIR’s events and services. You may opt out of subsequent communications if you prefer to no longer receive them.
Please visit our blog at http://themarketresearchevent.blogspot.com/ for additional industry news and commentary.