Want to do your part to launch your organization into the top 20?
We are excited to announce that NACCM and the Windsor Leadership Group have partnered together to bring you a truly unique learning event: Creating Magic through Leadership & Service Excellence. This learning event offers the skills and insights you need to further develop your leadership skills (based on best practices from Lee Cockerell’s Disney Great Leader Strategies – used to train over 7,000 leaders at Walt Disney World!) and secure your organization’s spot at the top.
New Registration Savings Just Announced!
We’re happy to extend a special $500 savings for you to join us at Creating Magic.
Register by Wednesday, December 17th to lock in your special savings.
“William’s energetic presentation style and mastery of storytelling make my books come alive. I highly recommend this workshop for anyone aspiring to create a little magic in life, both personally and professionally.’ – Lee Cockerell
Register by Wednesday, December 17th to lock in your special savings of $500. Register today: http://bit.ly/1sgi2j9
1/2 Day Disney Backstage Tour of the Magic Kingdom on February 10, 2015 (9am – 1pm)
- 2 days of experiential learning at Hollywood Studios and EPCOT Theme Park
- 3-Day Disney Park Hopper Pass
- Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks
- A signed copy of Lee Cockerell’s book, Creating Magic
- Optional Pre-Workshop Tour: 1 /2 Day Disney Backstage Tour of the Magic Kingdom
- Discounted room rates for those wishing to extend their stay before or after the event