INDUSTRY ALERT: OFFICIAL CALL FOR PRESENTERS:
The 4th Annual International Shopper Insights in Action Event
Event Dates: 3-5 November 2014
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
The Institute for International Research (IIR) is currently seeking corporate practitioner presenters for:
Due to the high volume of submissions, we suggest you submit your proposal early and no later than 9 May 2014 to Rachel McDonald, Event Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Only proposals from FMCG Suppliers, Retailers and corporate practitioners will be considered, for all other submissions please see the sponsorship section below).
Papers are being accepted on a rolling basis, we suggest you submit your proposal as early as possible. If this is something you’re interested in considering, please let us know as sessions fill up quickly.
The 4th Annual International Shopper Insights in Action Event unites the world’s leading FMCG Suppliers, Retailers and Thought-Leaders to share future-thinking perspectives and get the industry moving in the right direction.
Anticipating more than 300 multi-national leading researchers, category managers, shopper marketers, digital marketers and industry experts, we are thrilled to host the 4th Annual Shopper Insights in Action Event in Edinburgh in November.
Always focused on the “in action” every presentation showcases both the research and what was done with the research – a balance of practical and theoretical thought-leadership – exploring shopper and consumer behaviour, how they shop, why they buy and how technology is changing everything.
CONTENT AREAS FOR 2014:
- Behaviour Economics
- Linking the Shopper/Consumer Journey
- Innovative Retail Experiences
- Shopper Marketing ROI
- Category Creation & Growth
- Synthesizing Insights
- In-Store Activation
- In-the-Moment Shopper Emotion Research
- Engagement Principles In-Store
- Commerce Everywhere
- Private Brand Strategies
- Combining Data Sources
- Shopper Team Collaboration
- FMCG & Retailer Collaboration
- Shopper Centricity
- Digitally Connected Consumer
- Shopper Segmentation Strategies
- Emerging Market Insights
- Digital Shopper Marketing
- Mobile Research
- New Research Tools, Technology & Innovations
We are also happy to consider topics not listed here that you feel would add value and be appropriate.
Speakers receive FREE admission to the conference as well as any pre-conference symposium.
Sponsorship & Exhibiting Opportunities:
What if I am not a corporate practitioner (from a client-side company) but still would like to participate?
More than 70% of our content will be delivered by corporate practitioners from retail and manufacturing. If you are a consultant or solutions provider and wish to be a part of the program, please contact Jon Saxe, Senior Business Development Manager at email@example.com or 646-895-7467. We will customize opportunities to fit your needs from speaking, branding, networking and/or exhibiting.
How to Submit a Speaker Proposal:
For proper consideration, please include the following information with your proposal:
- Proposed speaker name, job title, and company name
- Complete speaker contact information – address, telephone and e-mail
- Short biography of speaker (50-75 words max)
- Title of presentation (one line, benefit oriented)
- Short summary of content to be delivered (no more than 75 words), followed by three bullet points of what audience members can expect to “take away” from the presentation
Due to the high volume of proposals we receive, not every submission is selected. We rely heavily on four components:
- Proposal is from retail and brand corporate executives in leadership roles
- Content matches interest of audience identified through research.
- Compelling topic that showcases something new and exciting. It must show how insights were leveraged to drive action/sales/loyalty.
- Speaker is able to provide details in the format of a case study or interactive session. This event is about sharing with members of your industry, so the speaker must be willing to showcase the “how-to” details.
Thank you for your interest in The International Shopper Insights in Action Event. Stay tuned for more details on the event website at www.shopperinsightsintl.com.