As the researcher function continues to evolve, there are number of organizational models to source, mine, and activate insights. Identifying and defining consumer, shopper and customer insights functions in your organization will help focus the research, ensure improved operational efficiency and lead to synthesizing key insights and translating into omni-channel activations.
One of the biggest opportunities for shopper strategists today involves identifying future opportunities that exist in drawing correlations which happens when connecting the dots.
This means really working to identify the right problem to solve and turning to both big data AND small data as we look to predict the future by genuinely understanding the past.
When you think about how much has evolved even in the last 5 years – technology, methodologies, shopper behavior, redefined skill sets and capabilities – it makes you wonder what the shopper researchers role will look like by 2020.
The Evolving Role of the Shopper Researcher
- Is Research Headed Back to the Children’s Table?
- Evangelizing Insights: Amplifying the Insights Message Throughout Your Organization
- The Dark Side of Social Media
- Storytelling and Actionable Research Delivery
- Effective Storytelling: Disney’s Merchandise Innovation Project
Find out what the industry has to say about the researcher function and create industry standards moving forward. At Shopper Insights in Action 2014
, you’ll hear from Meijer, Mars Pet Care, Crimson Hexagon, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts and more.
Translating Insights to Innovation In-Store
- Insights on Insights: Building a Bridge Between Shopper, Consumer and Customer Insights
- Changing Perspectives: A Journey to Customer Centricity
- 2014 Mass Merchant Channel Study Findings That Will Change Your In-Store Activation Strategy
- Taking Insights to Action: Retailer-CPG Collaboration in the Convenience Channel
- Category Specific Trip Missions: Getting Beyond Stock Up & Quick Trips
Gain best practices from Campbell Soup Company, GfK, Luxottica Retail, POPAI, Dean Foods Company, 7-Eleven, Big Heart Pet Brands and more at Shopper Insights in Action 2014
Phygical: Seamless Blending of Physical and Digital Worlds
- How to Maximize Sales with Health & Wellness Trips
- Understanding the Shopper: Using Technology to Uncover the True Voice of the Shopper
- Engaging with and Learning From the Always Connected Consumer
- The Signage Game: Using In-Store Research to Break the Mold, Streamlining Messaging, Strategy and Tactics
Discover how to integrate the store with the web in a way that works for your shoppers. Hear from these self-starters The Dannon Company, Quester, PepsiCo – Frito Lay, Ubisoft and more at Shopper Insights in Action
taking place at the Navy Pier in Chicago this July.
Big Data & Super Analytics
- The Intersection of useful and Important: Combining Data Sources to Provide New Insights
- Shifting NPS to the Mobile Device: A Cause for Concern or Celebration?
- Retail Trendwatching: Reality vs. Hype, and How Retailers Can Make Predictions Matter
Emerging Shopper Segments
- Definitely Gen Z: 45 Million Loyal For Life Shoppers
- Monetizing Millennials: Leveraging Insights Communities For a Deeper Understanding of Millennial Shopping Behaviors
- Beyond Generic: How Private Brands Target Emerging Shopper Segments
Use the power of insights to win with new shopper segments. You’ll hear from Kimberly-Clark, ESPN Research + Analytics, Safeway and more.
Join your peers to create a holistic view of the shopper and the consumer to increase brand profitability and create life-long loyalty at Shopper Insights in Action 2014
and save 15% the standard rate.
The 14th Annual Shopper Insights in Action Conference is here: SHOPPER STRATEGY & ACTIVATION: Synthesizing Across Platforms, Channels and Partners. The full 2014 agenda is now available – download it here.
This year’s Shopper Insights in Action is resetting expectations and synergizing ecosystems:
‘ No matter how much we’ve evolved we’re 100% focused on the “IN ACTION”
‘ The program reflects the evolving strategic role of insights to activation and the roles of all key stakeholders
‘ The heart and soul SIA: Insights content has not been sacrificed
‘ We invest in our speakers to give you fresh perspectives
‘ Collective Action: Collaborate across disciplines to develop strategic activations — no more silos
And on that note, Shopper Insights in Action emerges into a holistic Shopper Strategy Summit with a curated narrative of experience, expertise and new ideas.
See all the 2014 Keynotes here
NEW CONTENT AREAS THAT MATTER THE MOST:
Commerce Everywhere I Data Slaves Revolution I Shift from Transactional to Interactional I Passion Economy I Phygical: Seamless Blending of Physical and Digital Worlds I Big Data & Super Analytics I Intersection of Big Data & Leadership I Monetizing Millennials I Innovation at the Shelf I From Insights to Actions I The Future of Retail: Defining its Pure Purpose I Selling Like Amazon I Storytelling & Actionable Research Delivery I The Evolution of the Shopper Researcher I Collective Action I From Conceptualization to Design to Implementation I Implement Behavior Design into Shopper Marketing I All Categories are not Created Equal I In-the-Moment Research and much more! See the full brochure here
PLUS, Stories Shared By:
AT&T I Nestl?? I RadioShack I Green Mountain Coffee Roasters I Ahold USA I Kraft Foods I The Coca-Cola Company I Lowe’s I ULTA Beauty I The Campbell Soup Company I Petco I ConAgra Foods I The Dannon Company I MillerCoors I Henkel I Raley’s Family of Fine Stores I Safeway I Fairway I Meijer I Walt Disney Parks and Resorts I Kimberly-Clark I GSK Consumer Healthcare I Mars Pet Care I Samsung I The Clorox Company I Dean Foods Company I 7-Eleven I Pernod Ricard I Unilever I PepsiCo and many more! See the full 2014 speaker faculty here
This is BIG.
Join us at Shopper Insights in Action 2014, July 14-16, 2014, at the Navy Pier, W Chicago.