We are currently seeking presenters for:
TMRE Next: The New Face of Consumer Insights
May 2016, West Coast
Deadline: Wednesday, December 9th
*Please note this call for papers is ONLY for Client side
companies. If you are a consultant, solution provider, vendor interested in
speaking on the 2016 program please scroll to the bottom of this email for
details on how to submit.
Formerly knowns at InsighTech – TMRE Next: The New Face of
Consumer Insights is an in-depth follow-up to The Market Research Event (TMRE)
2015. This program will show how to action key hot topics and themes explored
at TMRE 2015. The content presented at this event will evolve the skill sets of
those within market research and consumer insights so that they can remain
competitive and relevant. It explores what’s next in consumer insights and what
it means for you. Key areas explored include: Collaboration, Re-thinking skill
sets necessary for success, Innovations in market research & consumer
insights, setting up your organization and team for success, re-framing the
problem, actionable frameworks, storytelling and a variety of sessions showing
you how research projects were executed and what it means for you.
We are looking for NEW workshops, case studies and
interactive experiences that can be ACTIONED. All sessions need to clearly show
the “how to” behind the content presented.
See below for specifics. Have another idea? Let us know -
anything is possible.
1. Deep Dive Case Studies: Have a NEW story to share? We are
looking for deep dive case studies that will show: What you tried, what worked,
what didn’t and what you recommend. Can you share a real life research project
success story? Tell us how it was executed?
2. Workshops: Do you have a hands on workshop that could help
market researchers evolve their skill set? Understand new frameworks? Show them
how to use new tools?
We are looking for presentations in the areas listed below as
well as any other areas/topics that you think would be a great addition to the
2. Data Visualization
3. Talking to C-Suite
4. Text Analysis- How to make things useful
5. Skill Building in HOW TO REFRAME THE PROBLEM
6. Moving people to be an independent thinkers
7. Tracking Progress
8. Collaboration :Collaboration strategies to integrate all
sources of data – collaborate across different units to ensure impact of
9. Your Strategy for Success: How do you succeed internally?
How do we become internal change agents?
Dive Case Studies:
1. Bridging the speed vs rigor – data quality angle
2. How to approach Global: Best Practices and Practical Tips
3. How do you build an insights function?
4. Making Insights immediately relevant
5. DIY vs external Insights: Working in house vs external-
Why? What do you send out?
6. Budget: Getting the Most from your research budget: How do
we do the same for less?
7. Bridging the speed vs rigor – data quality angle
8. How to approach Global: Best Practices and Practical Tips
Teams & Organizational Structure: Structuring Your Teams
1. Team structures and reporting lines
a. Structure and Organization The future face of the insights team (structure,
b. Matrix For Team Development
c. Where do people report to? Skill Sets needed? How do budgets work
(centralized budgets? Internal client chargebacks? Hybrid?)?
2. Data Visualization
3. Public Speaking
5. Reframing the Problem
Re-framing the problem – the right questions to ask early on
- what does the business need
- Process models
- Communication Framework
- Product Development Framework
- Business Sizing
- MEOWS Framework
Client Vendor Relationships:
1. Navigating the Future of Client/ Vendor Relationships
2. Baseline- Finding new Suppliers
i. Vendor selection: Maintaining the ones you have, selecting new vendors
Additional Topics of Interest:
1. Creating Engagement
2. Insights from Scratch: Insights for Startups -Departments
of 1 : What is working and what isn’t
3. Managing & Working with Global teams
4. How do you set yourself so you can enable research
5. How are projects prioritized? Is there a system?
6. Budget: Where does funding come from?
7. When you don’t own data, how do you play in the data
economy? How do you partner w/ partners that do own the data.
9. Creating a Culture of Innovation and Growth
11. Trends: Internet of Things/ AI/ Culture/ Next Gen
12. Mobile Research Innovation
13. Visualization Analytics
SIDE COMPANIES ONLY:
Due to the high volume of submissions, only accepted
proposals will be notified. For consideration, please email email@example.com
following information by Wednesday, December 2, 2015:
‘ Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
‘ 3-4 Sentence Bio
‘ The topic your session would cover
‘ Session Title
‘ Session Description (60 words or less)- What is new and
unique? What will the audience gain from this presentation?
‘ Your complete Mailing Address, best contact number, best
All vendors, consultants, agencies and solutions
providers that would like to get involved in TMRE Next: The New Face of CI
should contact Sponsorship Director, Jon Saxe at JSaxe@iirusa.com
or at 646.895.7467
All the best,
The TMRE Next Team