“In God we trust. All others must bring data.” – W. Edwards Deming, statistician, professor, author, lecturer, and consultant
Understanding how to use big data is a top priority in every industry. With all of the mystery and complexity surrounding big data, many people are confused about what big data is and what it isn’t.
In “7 Myths About Big Data Dispelled” by David Zaleski, he says “it’s time to dispel some glaring misconceptions about this form of measurement.”
In the meantime, learn more about big data during the Media Insights & Engagement Conference Feb. 1-3 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are three presentations you’ll want to check out:
- Vitaly Tsvin, SVP, Business Intelligence, AMC Networks, and Melanie Schneider, VP, Research, AMC & Sundance, presents “Locate, Engage and Get Viewers to Tune in Through Data Integration.” You’ll discover the process of using different data sources and science to successfully target audience segments.
- Amy Carney, President, Advertiser Sales, Strategy & Research, Sony Pictures Television, presents “Good Data Doesn’t Have an Asterisk: Data to Insights.” Hear how Sony consolidated ratings, syndicated data, primary research and input from creative teams to better understand viewership drivers in the U.S. and on a global scale.
- Julya Fridman, VP, Distribution and MultiPlatform Analytics, A+E Networks, presents “Big Data, Big Insights.” Case studies will illustrate how audience-based data helps track tuning behavior across platforms.
Join our network and stay connected all year long:
- linkedin.com/Media Insights & Engagement
- facebook.com/Media Insights & Engagement
Session descriptions are from the Media Insights & Engagement Conference brochure.