- collect data when a problem occurs
- report the problem with a click of a button
- have a “self-service” case created with fields where customers can track the progress they are making against issue resolution–and which can be “mined” by the vendor’s support organization to discover trending bugs, etc.
- search documentation for workarounds or solutions without having to jump through hoops
- have the option to jump to a chat session or forum where he or she might get some help
- have the option to select a one-time premium support option if a case warrants it
Has your organization implemented cloud computing for customer service? What benefits do you see with adding cloud computing to your existing customer service architecture?
Please click here for the original article referenced for this post.