The Future Market Research Leaders Education Series, brought to you by The Market Research Event and faculty from the University of Notre Dame, will arm you with the tools you need to excel in the field of market research. This two day course provides a comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of market research and how they are best utilized across best-in-class corporations. It is co-located with The Market Research Event this coming November 7-9, 2010, in San Diego, California.
Some of the sessions you can attend led by heads of research from some of today’s top companies:
- Successful Research Requires a Problem with Capital One
- Creating a Research mindset within an Organization with Frito Lay
- Organizing a Research Function with Plantronics
- Analyzing, Interpreting, and Presenting Research Results with The Coca-Cola Company
- Working with Internal End Users with YRC Worldwide
For more information on our The Future Market Research Leaders Education Series, visit our webpage.