May 2-3, 2011 Chicago
Track the most innovative companies in Market Research Technology. Learn about the breakthrough technologies and tools that are being used to understand consumer behavior. This event will explore the technologies that fuel Market Research, and showcase revolutionary speakers and remarkable information that will help you better connect with your target market.
Event Focus & Key Themes:
- Virtual Retail Environment: Understanding Shopper Behavior
- Using Social Gaming as a Research Methodology
- Individualized Research: Liquid Signage
- Crowdsourcing your Research for Co-Creation
- Geo-location Research through Mobile Devices
- Social Media Analytics
- Mobile Apps for Research Usability
- Ethics and Privacy Policies
- Visualization Analytics
- Webcam-Based Interviews
- Measuring Meaningful Data
- Text Analytics
- Measuring Emotional Response through Non-Verbal Technology
- Social Media Debate: Scientific or Not?
There are a lot of opportunities out there to connect with people in real-time as they are experiencing certain behaviors and exposure to products, brands, and advertising. Find out how you can use new and revolutionary technologies to better understand customer behavior.
STAY TUNED for more information regarding this exciting new event!