CALL FOR PRESENTERS: The Market Research Event
Submit your proposal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday January 30, 2015
From: Kelly Schram
Re: The Market Research Event
Date: November 2-4, 2015
Location: Orlando, FL
INDUSTRY ALERT: OFFICIAL CALL FOR PRESENTERS
The Institute for International Research (IIR) is currently seeking presenters for:
November 2-4, 2015 | Orlando, FL
Submissions due by Friday, January 30th.
NOTE: Presenters are accepted on a rolling basis so early submissions are encouraged.
TMRE is the “World’s Top MR Event” focused on elevating the business impact of insights, designed to empower the researcher to move from insights partner to strategic, consultative leader.
ONLY client-side submissions will be reviewed. If your company is categorized as a vendor, solutions provider or consultancy, please see below to find out how you can get involved in TMRE. Speakers receive a free pass to attend the event.
We are looking for (in order of priority):
- Exploration Leaders: Speakers who are willing to literally get “outside the conference walls” and take smaller groups of attendees to local areas to explore/discuss MR/ethnography in action.
- Interactive Discussions: Excellent facilitators who can give a short presentation and then lead the group in interactive roundtable discussions- with actionable outcomes.
- Case Studies: We will only consider NEW case studies that haven’t already been shared at another event or past TMRE event. Suggested topic areas for case studies include:
- Social Insights: Data Collection, Listening & Analysis
- Shopper Insights & Analytics
- Consumer & Market Trends
- Biometrics & Neuroscience
- Cross Platform & Digital Insights
- Marketing & Brand Insights
- Insight Driven Innovation & Product Development
- Business to Business Research
- Data Analytics & Advanced Analytics
- Innovation in Tools, Techniques & Methodologies
- Global Insights
- ROI & Measurement
- Activating Insights
- Big Data
- Mobile & Technology
- Storytelling & Data Visualization
- What’s Next & The Future
- State of the Industry Sessions: Executives who have something new or noteworthy (whitepaper, research report) ready to be released at the time of the event.
- Debate Sessions: There are always two ways to tackle an insights project. We are looking for two insights executives from the same company- who challenged each other to work differently to find a new solution to a common challenge.
…. AND You Decide: We are VERY happy to consider any type of new format you feel would add value for attendees beyond the traditional case study. So please send us your most exciting ideas, we’d love to hear them!
Client-side speakers that wish to be considered for the TMRE speaker faculty should send the following information via email to Kelly Schram, Conference Director at email@example.com no later than Friday, January 30, 2015. Due to the high volume of responses, only those selected for the program will be notified.
1. Benefit-oriented title of session
2. Summary of session (no more than 100 words)
3. Full contact details for speaker including name, title, company, email, phone and mail
4. Speaker bio
If your submission is selected, portions of your summary will be used to promote your participation in print and online. In an effort to ensure the utmost quality, all final presentations will be subject to review by our content review board prior to the event.
Join The Best In Insights From Around The World: NOVEMBER 2-4, 2015 at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida
Special notices to vendors, solutions provider or consultancies:
This call is limited to client-side presenters. If you are a vendor, consultant, solution provider, or technology provider and would like to speak at TMRE
, please contact Jon Saxe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-895-7467 or Liz Hinkis at ehinkis@Iirusa.com or 646-616-7627.