The Market Research Event is officially 3 weeks away. We want to share a few of the unique things you can find this November in Boca Raton.
Every year, TMRE provides unique, top caliber content and unparalleled access to client-side, senior-level decision makers. It has become the industry’s “must attend” event where real-time collaboration unlocks breakthrough thinking and invaluable connections are made.
The People Who Matter
- ‘ 1000+ Attendees – See who’s already signed on to attend
- ‘ More than 600 of which are client-side researchers with purchasing power.
New Insights & Fresh Perspectives
- ‘ 8 world class keynotes never before seen on the same stage. See who’s speaking.
- ‘ 175+ leading insights executives delivering fresh, content-driven perspectives. View all speakers.
Translating Insights Partners into Consultative Leaders
- ‘ New topic areas include: Consultative Skill Development, Big Data, Strategy & Futuring, Mobile Market
Research & Social Media Listening.
- ‘ Global Perspectives from around the world, including the BRIC/Emerging Markets, featuring: Kraft Singapore, PepsiCo Russia, Ericsson India, and many more. Download the brochure for complete details.
Unmatched Networking and Valuable Learning Tools
- ‘ On-site Group Matchmaking Builds Industry Cohorts
- ‘ The Market Research Event Online Networking
- ‘ Detailed Executive Summary
- ‘ Speaker Interview Series
Global Market Research Event Communities
- ‘ LinkedIn: 6,000+ TMRE Alumni & Colleagues
- ‘ Twitter: 1,600+ Unique Followers
- ‘ New Facebook Community: 291 Members
- ‘ And this Blog! 1000+ Subscribers, www.TheMarketResearchEventblog.com
And as a reader of this blog, when you register to join us, you can save 15% off the standard rate when you mention code TMRE12BLOG.
Feel free to contact Jennifer Pereira with any questions about TMRE 2012.