More than one thousand of your peers have already chosen The Market Research Event 2012 as their destination of choice for professional and personal development. See who is already registered to attend.
Space is limited – we are on track to sell out. Reserve your spot to join them.
- ‘ 1 – For just ONE travel spend and 3 days out of the office, you gain access to 7 concurrent pre-conference summits, 9 concurrent main conference tracks, 136 sessions and over 175 speakers- making it the best investment for the future of both yourself and your company.
- ‘ 5 – The number of new topic areas added to the program based on extensive feedback from you and your peers on what you need to know NOW, including: NEW Consultative Skill Development track, NEW BIG Data track, NEW Strategy & Futuring track, NEW Mobile Market Research track, and a NEW Social Media Listening track.
- ‘ 10 – The number of hands-on collaboration sessions, including industry-specific roundtables and interactive discussions. Escape the power-point presentations and engage in provocative dialogues with your peers that shape the future of the industry.
- ‘ 15 – The number of European and BRIC/Emerging Market perspectives you’ll learn from, including Kraft Singapore, PepsiCo Russia, Ericsson India, and many more’ making TMRE the event that truly connects the best in insights from around the world.
- ‘ 60% – The percentage of client-side participants TMRE attracts each year- more than any other event in the industry – making the connections, story-sharing, and best practice learning that much more valuable, and the advancement of the industry that much more productive. That’s over 600 client side attendees.
- ‘ 98% – The percentage of TMRE attendees who would recommend THIS event over others.
- ‘ 100+ – The number of the industry’s top vendors who will be showcasing their breakthrough innovations.
- ‘ 136 – The number of sessions you can to choose from at TMRE, giving you the opportunity to truly customize your experience and attend only the sessions that are right for you. Too many sessions to choose from? Don’t worry, our post event executive summary pulls together key learnings from across the event.
- ‘ 170+ – The number of cross-industry speakers represented in 2012. A wide range of industries and skill-sets is represented, creating an environment packed with unique points of view and expertise.
As a reader of this blog, when you register to join us, you can save 15% off the standard rate when you mention code TMRE12BLOG.