In this exclusive interview with Shopper Insights in Action’s Shopper TV’our official streamcast network ‘ Catherine Roe, Head of Consumer Packed Goods at Google discusses:
- Her unique role at Google
- What ‘search is the database of intention’ means
- How search behavior and trends data may be used to drive purchase, packaging and other areas
- Emotional vs call to action messaging’which wins?
- Who are Google’s clients/customers?
- How can Google get me into Wal-Mart?
This fall at The Market Research Event, Emotion Mining will be on hand to present “Structured Qualitative Research and Its Ability to Impact Consumer Marketing” where they will examine how brands get a new, deeper emotional connection with their consumers and use data to understand how. For more information on this session and the rest of the program, download the agenda here. If you’d like to join us November 12-14 in Boca Raton, register today and mention code TMRE12BLOG and save 15% off the standard rate!
ABOUT THE INTERVIEWER
Marc Dresner is IIR USA’s sr. editor and special communication projects lead. He is the former executive editor of Research Business Report, a confidential newsletter for the market and consumer research industry. He may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him @mdrezz.