The Market Research Event 2012 is focused on developing you both professionally and personally into a transformational leader in your organization. The new value proposition for the market research community is about uncovering real insights that will create new value. TMRE will empower you with new skills that will enable you to tranform research into insights and use storytelling to build a compelling business case for meaningful action.
Introducing TMRE 2012: The NEW Value Proposition: Transforming Insights Partners into Strategic Consultative Leaders.
TMRE is the largest and most respected market research event in the industry. With more than 136 sessions and 170+ speakers, gain access to the most comprehensive set of industry perspectives from insights leaders across the globe.
2012 Featured Speakers Include:
- ‘ Philip Chambers, SVP, Global Insights, PepsiCo
- ‘ Daniel Kahneman, the World’s Most Influential Living Psychologist, Best Selling Author, Thinking, Fast and Slow
- ‘ Robert V. Kozinets, World Renowned Expert on Net-Nography, Professor, Schulich School of Business, York University
- ‘ Guy Kawasaki, Former Chief Evangelist of Apple, Author of Enchantment
- ‘ Robert J Atencio, Global VP, Consumer Insights, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- ‘ Jonah Sachs, Author, Winning the Story Wars, Co-Founder & Creative Director, Free Range Studios
- ‘ Jim Stengel, Former Global Marketing Officer, P&G, Author of Grow: How Ideals Power Growth and Profit at the World’s Greatest Companies
- ‘ Bob Johansen, Ten Year Forecaster, Author, Leaders Make the Future
Completely New Content Areas For 2012:
- ‘ Social Media Listening
- ‘ Mobile & Technology
- ‘ Trends: With a Special Hispanic/Millennial Focus
- ‘ Consultative Skills Development
- ‘ Strategy & Futuring
- ‘ Data Analysis and BIG Data
- ‘ Collaboration in Action: Industry Roundtables & Interactive Work Groups
Returning Themes – With all new, never before seen presentations for 2012:
- ‘ Ad & Media Research
- ‘ Shopper Insights
- ‘ Business to Business Research
- ‘ Global Research
- ‘ Insights Leadership & Transformation
- ‘ Brand Insights: Letting the Brand Tell the Story
- ‘ Insight Driven Innovation
- ‘ The New MR Toolkit
Find out for yourself why The Market Research Event has been dubbed year after year as the World’s Top MR Event. If you’d like to join us, as a reader of this blog, when you register to join us and mention code TMRE12BLOG, you’ll save 10% off the standard rate! If you have any questions, feel free to email Jennifer Pereira.