For three days this spring, at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, we’re calling out to all change agents to come together and co-create the future around the structure of insights, implications and intelligence to drive innovation at The Market Research Technology Event. In a world where real-time feedback is not only and option but an expectation, where mobile is a lifestyle and social is a culture – where understanding customers holistically is the new norm, keeping up with the latest trends, tools and techniques is an absolute requirement in order to unlock new opportunities and protect a profession from some folks’ alarming predictions of extinction.
The Market Research Technology Event covers more than primary research, it’s business intelligence, market intelligence, data visualization, consumer insights, market insights and the result of convergence of all the BIG data.
What are a few of the presentations you can look forward to?
- - How Mobile Video Can Help You Win presented by Hewlett Packard (HP)
- - Robot Researchers Conducting Netnography presented by Brainjuicer
- - Innovation as a Core Competency Presented by Xerox Company
- - The Role of Flexibility in Using New Technologies Presented by Del Monte Foods
- - Using Google for Consumer Insights Presented by Google
- - Consumer Insights at Facebook Presented by Facebook
For more information on these events and the rest of the presentation, download the brochure.
As a valued reader of this blog, we’d like to offer you an exclusive discount of 15% off the standard rate when you register and mention code MRTECH12BLOG! Plus When You Register by this Friday, You Will Receive These Exclusive Benefits: Access to a Private Cocktail Reception with Dr. A.K. Pradeep, Copy of Drinking From the Firehose, by Christopher Frank, Vice President, American Express & Copy of TMRE 2011 Executive Summary.
If you have any questions about the event, feel free to email Jennifer Pereira.