Last year we talked about rising to the expectations. This year it’s all about leading in a new direction. Join us as we connect the Best in Insights from Around the World. Get ready for the largest, most comprehensive event featuring the highest caliber content focused on the business value of market research.
2011 Keynotes confirmed to date include Ann Mulcahy, Former CEO, Xerox; Mimi Ito, Professor, Digital Anthropology, University of California, Irvine; Shaheen Ivengar, Author, The Art of Choosing; Jeremy Gutsche, Founder of Trendhunter.com, Author, Explaining Chaos; Bruce Bueno deMesquita, Consultant to CIA & Author, The Predictioneer’s Game; Mary Egan, SVP, Global Strategy, Starbucks.
And now you will get even more value for your investment:
- ‘ More content ‘ 7 symposia and 9 breakout tracks total more than 140 sessions to choose from
- ‘ More perspectives ‘ Over 160 speakers will share lessons you can use immediately to drastically improve the strategic impact of insights within your organization
- ‘ More open ‘ With speakers and attendees traveling from Europe, India, South Africa, Brazil and more, learn from the best in market research from around the world
- ‘ More networking ‘ Hours dedicated to building meaningful connections with your high level peers who DO NOT attend other conferences
- ‘ More attendance ‘ More than 1200 participants projected for 2011 with 60% representing major client side companies
Lock in the LOWEST POSSIBLE RATE! Register by May 13th and Save $800 off the standard onsite rate. Mention priority code TMRE11BLOG. Register here.