The Affiliate Marketing blog recently posted a list of the best market researchers to follow on Twitter. With the micro-blogging service being constantly updated, it’s a great way to keep an eye on the market and follow the latest trends.
The list consists of:
- eMarketer ‘ Digital intelligence for marketers & advertisers on social media, mobile, media, advertising, retail, consumer products, and more.
- Forrester Research ‘ Independent research company that provides pragmatic and forward-thinking advice to global leaders in business and technology.
- Google Retail Team ‘ Uses their Twitter account to provide the latest industry news and data.
- Pew Internet ‘ The Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project, a nonprofit, nonpartisan research organization.
- BigResearch ‘ Consumer intelligence firm providing solution-based insights of consumer behavior.
- Focus ‘ Online resource where professionals can freely access the research and expert advice they need to make better business decisions.
- American Marketing Association ‘ Official Twitter account of AMA, a professional association for individuals and organizations involved in the practice, teaching and study of marketing.
You can also follow The Market Research Event on Twitter at @TMRE.