Here’s five tips from the EConsultancy blog for holiday retailers on treating your customers right during this holiday season. Enjoy!
1. Pay attention to price – Pay close attention to competing prices as customers will bargain hunt during this recession.
2. Customer Service: bring your A-game – If customers feel left behind, chances are they will shop elsewhere.
3. Reach out and reward existing customers – Customer engagement is crucial and that is even more so during the holiday season. Be relevant in your communications and reward.
4. Don’t be afraid to start early – Start sales early this year.
5. …or save yourself for later – Stores that stock up on in-demand products during the end of the season coup reap the benefits.